What a weekend to be in St. George, Utah! There are so many cool events going on this weekend due to St. Patrick’s Day and it’s George street fest! Here is a list of this weekends highlights:
If you’re visiting this weekend and are a fan of the theatrical arts, you are in for a treat! This weekend is packed with plays for your viewing pleasure. Here are a few to check out:
- Nuptials, St. George Musical Theatre
- Showing times: March 3rd-4th 7:30 PM
- You can purchase the tickets for this show at http://sgmusicaltheater.com/
- The Country Wife, Eccles Fine Arts Center at DSU
- Showing times: March 4th-5th 7:30 PM
- You can purchase tickets for this show at http://dsutix.com/Box_Office/Home.html
- Honk, Brigham’s Playhouse
- Showing times: March 4th-5th 7:00 PM (Saturday also offers a matinee at 2:00 PM), this will be the last weekend this show will be playing.
- You can purchase tickets for this show at: http://www.brighamsplayhouse.com/honk!.html
George Street Fest
St. Patrick’s day will be this month’s theme for our First Friday! George Street Fest is a local monthly gathering which happens every first Friday of the month located on Main Street. There are plenty of booths for local artists, businesses and much more. With live music, games, food and fun for the entire family to enjoy! If you’re staying in town this weekend, be sure to stop by St. George’s First Friday!
For more information check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeFirstFridayStreetfest/timeline
With all the activities and what have you going on this weekend we are sure you will want to drop into a restaurant for some good eats! Here are some St. George favorites for you to try!
- Rib and Chop, 1676 S Convention Center Dr, St George, UT 84790
- Durangos, Promenade At Red Cliffs The, 245 Red Cliffs Dr #8, St George, UT 84790
- Georges Corner, 2 W St George Blvd, St George, UT 84770
- Oscars Cafe, 948 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767
Hope this helps you to plan a better stay with St. George Vacation Rentals! Welcome to sunny St. George, Utah! Enjoy!